fredag den 18. januar 2013

Christmas and New Year are over, and everything got handled surprisingly good. I've had a splendid experience with celebrating Christmas and New Year in another country and I've hardly had any homesickness. Though I must admit that nothing is beating the Danish cozy Christmas atmosphere. I'm already looking forward for this year's Christmas. Short after New Year I went to Perth to visit Lisa. She has been here since the start of the holiday. We've been staying with the sweetest old couple and they've shown us the best Perth can offer.  By the way a White - tipped spider bit me, and I ended up with a short visit at the Medical Center. I've been on Antibiotics for a while now and the wound is slowing starting to heal. Beyond that I'm having an amazing time. Once again sorry for the dull blogging. Time really just flies when you're having fun.

May you all have a wonderful 2013
And thanks to my incredible family and friends for sending presents and letters at Christmas time.
xoxo Jacq




Ps. because my daily life is in English and a whole bunch of other reasons I'm now blogging in English. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar